Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Yet Another New Year Resolution

New Year, new resolution... Oh well, I'm keeping it simple this year; to actually finish my thesis, to save money for a nice vacation with my best friends, be nicer to people, to say 'I love you' more often to my family, and to read more books.  

Speaking about reading more books, I was thinking of making a reading list.  The list could be anything, like the same author, or time travel, sleuthing, magic, took place in France... and the list goes on.  Each list should contain at least 5 books, no compromise or skipping between lists.  I've started reading Doctor Sleep, and I should finish by tonight.  Now it is time to categorize this book.  I was thinking to list it as sequel, but it is too broad.  Maybe immortal or ESP.  I need to finish this book first, but I am pretty excited about this book lists.  I never done this before, so I am committed (for the rest of the year I hope) to stay on course.  We’ll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment